Yes, I said brand + business in the same sentence. Because until you know EXACTLY who you are, your highest, most-valued work AND your sweet-spot clients and niche, your business will stall.
Sure you can get a few clients and buyers here and there—but a consistent flow of the right people thrilled to pay what you know your work deserves?
Not gonna happen by accident.
You need to become—and market yourself as—not just any consultant, but an irresistible, exceptionally unforgettable one.
Because then, YOU get to choose.
You choose the work you do, the clients you serve, the people you invite into your orbit. You even get to set prices that your less well known peers can only dream about.
You build the brand — and the business — your work deserves.
Ready to stop being the world’s best kept secret?
Enter ConsultantBrand, a six week intensive brand + business building workshop designed for solo consultants and freelancers.
During our time together, you’ll learn how to:
- Position your unique experiences, talents and passions to clients and buyers who will pay you what you’re worth.
- Achieve clarity on your “brand of genius”—how (and on what) you work best in ways no one else can match.
- Pinpoint your ideal clients and your niche in markets that will pay you a premium for your expertise.
- Articulate your big idea and your brand “sound bites” to begin or accelerate building your tribe.
- Tell “the story of you” so that it dovetails with your brand of genius and your sweet-spot clients.
- Create a step-by-step action plan to successfully launch your Consultant Brand.
There are three kinds of consultants and freelancers who will benefit from this workshop:
You’re new to consulting—maybe you’ve recently left a big firm or are secretly plotting your escape from cubicle-land. You’re committed to building a viable, revenue-generating business and want the tools to get started right now.
Experienced consultants challenged to grow consistently.
You’ve been in business long enough to know that you can’t get where you want to go alone. You’re looking for faster ways to identify and connect with sweet-spot clients and build consistent revenue strategically.
Successful off-line soloists who want to crack the on-line code.
You’re running a successful off-line solo practice, but haven’t built the right bridge to replicate—or upsize—your success on-line. You’re looking to take a strategic leap to the next level of your vision.